Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun at the Fair

Friday night found us at the Tulsa State Fair. Taber was busy working so we went with one of my friends, Amberlyn, and her son Hunter. We had such a great time, despite the chilly weather, riding rides and eating fair food! Here are the highlights:


This was Eliza's favorite ride by far.
She had them spinning really fast.


I was scared to death on this one - not for me, but for my little (usually wiggly) 3-year-old in the swing in front of me. I was so worried that she would slip right out of the swing. I kept shrieking at Eliza, "Hold on, Hold oooonn!"


Can you understand my concern?
The only thing between her and the cement was one small rod in between her legs. But to my surprise, the girls seemed to really enjoy this ride. I was worried they would get up in the air and flip out. Instead, when we started swinging, they started giggling with delight. I'm glad I got to share it with them.


We saved the best for last. All five of us went up in the Ferris Wheel. This was a personal request.


Amberlyn and her sweet son Hunter

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! The girls are getting so big! What a great Mom to brave a fair alone with 2- 3 year olds!

    ReplyDelete