Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Soccer Game of the Season

I got before and after pictures, but no during pictures. I was too busy chasing around a toddler and catching up with other moms. I got glimpses every now and then of the game and what I saw made me smile. We'll be working on eye-foot coordination around here for the next few weeks.

Funny story. Our coach asked us to be early so the kids could get warmed up and be ready to start on time. We got there at 8:35, 25 minutes early. We were the only ones there. I wondered if perhaps the games had been cancelled due to yucky weather (it rained all day yesterday). No, the games were still on. We were just super early. I had to pinch myself.

2 comments:

  1. I say being early is the best and it never hurts to be the first one there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!! And way to go being early. I'd love to know what that feels like one day!! :)

    ReplyDelete