Thursday, May 26, 2011

The end is near...

School is out for the summer on Friday. I won't even go into how this fact makes me anxious.

At the beginning of the school year, my girls complained that I was never the first car in the pick-up line. I promised them that before the end of the school year, I would be first. It seemed like an impossible goal, as there was always some van that rolled into the loop at least an hour early.

I will be at school Friday for Isabelle's end of the year program (Eliza's class had theirs on Tuesday), so today was my last chance. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute. Not wanting to risk it, I showed up at school over 2 hours early with a book, some Swedish Fish and a napping baby.

Eat my dust, fellow pre-k parents.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Love.It. Congrats on reaching that goal! good thing you had the movie candy to keep you occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love it! I bet your girls were THRILLED!!!

    ReplyDelete