Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catching Frogs

When my girls were little(r), we took a camping trip. On this particular camping trip, I noticed something about one of my girls. Isabelle was not afraid of the bugs. At all. She had no qualms about picking up fuzzy caterpillars and squishing them around in her tiny, pudgy hands. She is still this way. So unlike her mother, who is not on the friendliest terms with any kind of creepy, crawly thing.

A few weeks ago, much to their delight, my girls discovered little baby frogs on the front sidewalk one morning while my parents were working in the flower beds. Isabelle had no problem plucking these innocent froggies up and cupping them in her hands. Eliza was not as comfortable, but still picked up her fair share. But then when she got spooked, she'd drop them, almost to their death.







Ahhh, summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment